SpaRx Mineral Purifiers are effective alternative sanitizers that work great to reduce chemicals in spas, hot tubs, fountains and water features. SpaRx Mineral Purifiers use a unique blend of copper, silver and zinc ions to protect your spa or water feature from algae, bacteria and viruses.
How SpaRx and chlorine work:
Chlorine accelerates the breakdown of the algae, virus or bacteria cell membrane so minerals can go in and kill it. SpaRx uses a higher concentration of minerals than other brands for more protection and a cleaner hot tub. These minerals are safe and natural to you, but deadly to contaminants in the water.
Unlike chlorine, SpaRx's solution of copper and silver are stable (ready to attack!) and able to fight what's in the water without chemical fluctuation. SpaRx controls bacteria, viruses, algae, and fungi.
SpaRx for Spas & Fountains Features and Benefits:
- SpaRx is compatible with chlorine (do not use with bromine or Baquacil)
- Made with silver, copper and zinc for maximum protection
- Works with your existing filtration system
- Simply drops right into your filter or skimmer
- SpaRx dissolves the right amount of minerals in the water within 8 hours
- In spas and hot tubs, relieves eyes and skin from harsh chemical feel
- Works great with MPS (potassium peroxymonopersulfate) spa shock
- Spas and fountains with an ozonator, SpaRx and .5 PPM chlorine are even easier to balance
What makes SpaRx Unique?
- SpaRx has a higher blend of minerals for cleaner, healthier water
- SpaRx has a specially treated metal cylinder that rejuvenates the minerals
- SpaRxlasts longer, up to 6 months (2 months longer than other brands)
- SpaRx has eco-friendly packaging. After your initial SpaRx purchase, subsequent orders come without retail packaging
SpaRx Product Specifications:
- For spas and fountains 400-1000 gallons
- Works with all spa flow rates
- Can be used with water that has been softened
- Cartridge lasts 4-6 months (longer than other brands)
- Place the SpaRx unit in the pump basket. Minerals dissolve in 8 hours
- When these minerals pass back over the alloy cage in the SpaRx unit they regain their ionic charge. Therefore, good water flow over the unit is important
- Replace your SpaRx every 6 months
Product ships anywhere Worldwide, except Canada
(NSF Listed | EPA Reg #79817-2 as an Algaecide)